“Cooking with Love provides Food for the Soul”. This is so true especially when a family cooks all together in making a meal that they can share. Katherine loves teaching children and even encourages the mum & dad to join in! Learning something new together builds a strong connection between everyone and the reward is the tasting of your creations.
At Coriander Lime Kitchen, we organise family cooking private classes where we work closely with mum or dad to create a menu that will appeal to the Little Cooks. Classes take between 2-2.5 hours and it centers around simplicity, wholesome, healthy dishes that are tasty and well received by even the most discerning young palates.
Prices start from $205.00 for 1 Adult and 1 child under 17 years. One additional child: $88 per person
Prices are inclusive of 15% GST.
Call us for more information and accurate quote for your family. Limited spaces available.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices includes 15% GST
- Bookings are highly recommended with a minimum of 48 hours in advance
- 50% deposit is required to secure your booking
- Due to COVID-19 alert levels, we are flexible towards change of dates due to changes of alert levels.
- Cancellations in less than 48 hours will incur a 20% cancellation charge. Cancellation in less than 24 hours will incur a 50% cancellation charge as most of the ingredients would have been purchased 3 days before the day of your class.
- Little Cooks classes will require children to be at least 7 years old. If an adult would like to join in the class, we are able to quote accordingly based on the total number of people