Please read this information carefully.
Voluntary Data Collection
Coriander Lime Kitchen collects information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, when you complete a form, enrol in a course, join a Facebook group, enter a promotion, join our community, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, gender, age, payment information, and any other relevant information you may provide.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can refuse to supply personal identification information, but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Coriander Lime Kitchen -related activities.
Data for Our Online Courses
When you enrol in any of our online courses you may be asked for personal information. Coriander Lime Kitchen is the controller and processor of the personal information collected for these programs.
Coriander Lime Kitchen Limited
We offer independent fitness, nutrition and general health information, as well as coaching, for our clients. The content from this site is provided for convenience. However, the Coriander Lime Kitchen cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
Automatic Data Collection
Coriander Lime Kitchen collects information when you visit any of our Sites or learning platforms. This may include information about your device, operating system and browser type, your IP address (and the general physical location derived from it), the nature of your phone service, referring URLs, link clicks and page visits, interactions with video players, tools, and widgets, and other activity.
Use of “Cookies”
1st Party Cookies
Users who do not wish to have cookies placed on their computers should disable cookies in their web browser settings, with the understanding that the disabling of cookies may impair a User’s experience on the Sites and that certain features of the Sites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
3rd Party Cookies
Users may choose to opt out of, or disable, third-party cookies. Advertisers may allow users to opt out of ads by visiting their websites and customizing the User’s ad-control settings.
Assignment of Rights
In the event of an assignment, sale, joint venture, or other transfer of some or all of Coriander Lime Kitchen’s assets, you agree that Katherine Froggatt Health & Wellness Coach may assign, sell, license or transfer any information that you have provided to us.
Use of Data
Coriander Lime Kitchen uses information about you for various legitimate interests, including: helping Coriander Lime Kitchen to detect and prevent fraud; improving network security; providing, maintaining and improving the Sites and learning platforms; processing transactions; personally communicating with you; improving your user and learning experience; improving our advertising and marketing efforts; facilitating promotions; contacting Users about programs or courses for which they have expressed interest; and for other legitimate interests. Information about you will be maintained only as long as necessary to serve these legitimate interests. If, at any time, you wish to update or correct your information, or would like us to restrict or discontinue using your information, you can contact us at the address provided below. Note that, in some cases, a request to restrict or discontinue the use of your information may prevent you from continuing to enjoy certain of Coriander Lime Kitchen’s products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information and Disclosure of Data
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personally identifiable information, nor do we otherwise disclose any personal information to any third party for their marketing purposes.
From time to time, Coriander Lime Kitchen may share some of your information with our business partners, to operate and improve the Sites and learning platforms; to process payments; to transmit emails; to conduct promotions; to host and protect data; to manage advertising; to offer technical and customer support; and for other legitimate interests. For example, if you choose to receive Coriander Lime Kitchen marketing materials or other promotional items, Coriander Lime Kitchen may provide your information to third parties entrusted with fulfilling those requests. You may opt out of receiving these and other emails from Coriander Lime Kitchen at any time through the “unsubscribe” or “manage preferences” link included in such emails.
Any information provided to third parties will only be provided at an aggregated or anonymised level, such that no individual can be identified or linked to the information.
We also disclose information when required to do so by law, or when we believe that such action is necessary to protect the property or rights of Coriander Lime Kitchen, relevant third parties, or the public at large.
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled by Coriander Lime Kitchen. If you choose to visit such websites, Coriander Lime Kitchen is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites, and it is your responsibility to review the applicable terms and privacy policies of such websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
Acceptance of Terms and General Provisions
Coriander Lime Kitchen employs appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information, including encrypted and certified web sockets, best practices for user management and security policy, and constant updates, via patches, for known security issues.
When Users submit sensitive information via the Sites, all information is protected both online and offline. However, due to the nature of the internet, Coriander Lime Kitchen cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us or through our Sites or learning platforms. Users submit information at their own risk.
Coriander Lime Kitchen’s products and services are not intended for, nor are they available to, children under the age of 18 years (a “Minor”). The use of our Sites or Services by a Minor is strictly prohibited. Coriander Lime Kitchen specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation for age or legal status verification of any User and accepts no liability arising from the use of our Sites or Services by a Minor. Persons under the age of 18 years are requested to leave the Sites immediately.
You agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes in relation to your purchase of Coriander Lime Kitchen’s Services, and further, you authorize Coriander Lime Kitchen to charge you for such Services using your preferred payment method. All fees are chargeable in New Zealand Dollars and are non-refundable, except as required by law, or as detailed below under “Refund Policy”. Credit card and/or bank charges and foreign exchange rates are beyond Coriander Lime Kitchen’s control and we are in no way responsible for these. You are responsible for providing us with complete and accurate billing and contact information, and we may suspend or terminate Services if fees become 30 days past due.
Unauthorized use of any material contained on the Sites or learning platforms may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and regulations and statutes of communications. Coriander Lime Kitchen monitors the use of its intellectual property and may seek legal action against any infringing parties.
All Coriander Lime Kitchen content provided or otherwise made available through the Sites, learning platforms, and Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, learning and other concepts, methods of operation, works of authorship of any kind, design and general appearance, and any other material or information (the “Content”) is the property of, or controlled and/or licensed by, Coriander Lime Kitchen and is protected by relevant intellectual property laws of New Zealand and other countries.
Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks and service marks, trade names, logos and graphics (the “Marks”) displayed or otherwise used in our Services, Sites or Content, are the registered or common law trademarks of Coriander Lime Kitchen. You may not make any use of such Marks for any purpose without Coriander Lime Kitchen’s prior written consent.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
In order to ensure a positive and welcoming environment when using Coriander Lime Kitchen’s Services, the following rules of usage will apply. You agree that you will not:
- Allow your account to be used for any purpose by any other person (other than an appointed representative subject to your direct supervision);
- Attempt to access any other individual’s account, including, but not limited to, attempts to create an account for our Services using another person’s credentials, unless you are their appointed representative, subject to a written agreement detailing such permission;
- Create multiple accounts under different names or email addresses, or attempt to re-register an account that has been terminated by Coriander Lime Kitchen;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit through our Sites or Services any content that:
- i is an infringement or misappropriation of any third party’s intellectual property, trade secret, moral right, or right to publicity or privacy;
- ii violates, or encourages conduct that might violate, any applicable law or regulation, or that might give rise to civil liability;
- iii is fraudulent, misleading or false;
- iv is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or might reasonably be held as vulgar or offensive;
- v promotes and/or encourages discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm towards any individual or group;
- vi is violent or threatening, or promotes violent or threatening actions towards any person or entity;
- vii promotes and/or encourages illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate in any medium or forum, by any means, content directly to and/or about Coriander Lime Kitchen employees that:
- i is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or might reasonably be held as vulgar or offensive;
- ii promotes and/or encourages discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm;
- iii is violent or threatening, or promotes violent or threatening actions, or actions that might reasonably be perceived as threatening.
- Use Coriander Lime Kitchen’s name, trademarks, logos, or other proprietary material, or the layout and design of any page or form within the Sites or Services, without Coriander Lime Kitchen’s express written consent;
- Display, mirror, or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, without Coriander Lime Kitchen’s express written consent;
- Access, use, or otherwise manipulate or interfere with non-public areas of the Services and the Sites, Coriander Lime Kitchen’s computer systems, or the delivery systems of Coriander Lime Kitchen’s providers;
- Probe, scan, or otherwise test the vulnerability, or attempt to do so, of any Coriander Lime Kitchen system or network, or to attempt to breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any system or measure implemented by Coriander Lime Kitchen, or any of our providers or any other third party (including another User) to protect the Services, Sites, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any User, host or network, including, but not limited to, intentionally posting or transmitting any file containing a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive code or feature;
- Use any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, and data mining tools) to access or search the Sites, Services, or Content, other than such software provided by Coriander Lime Kitchen, or other generally available third-party web browsers;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit through our Sites or Services any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, or other forms of solicitation;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Sites, or Content to send altered, deceptive or falsely-identified information;
- Use any metatags or other hidden text or metadata that make use of Coriander Lime Kitchen trademarks, logos, URLs, product names, or other proprietary material, without Coriander Lime Kitchen’s express written consent;
- Collect or store any other Users’ personally identifiable information without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The content and information contained in all communications sent through Coriander Lime Kitchen’s Sites and Services, including, but not limited to, accuracy, veracity, and completeness, are the sole responsibility of the sender of such communications. Whilst Coriander Lime Kitchen reserves the right to monitor and record, remove, or edit all content within our Sites and Services, we are not obligated to do so. Furthermore, Coriander Lime Kitchen is in no way responsible or liable for the performance or otherwise of such monitoring and removal/editorial activities.
Limitation of Liability
Neither Coriander Lime Kitchen, nor any other party involved in the creation, production, or delivery of Services and/or Content shall be, under any circumstances, liable:
- to you for any punitive, special, incidental, consequential or other indirect damages (including, but not limited to: damages for loss of data or goodwill; loss of programs and/or software; loss of profits; costs associated with the procurement of substitute services, or costs of service interruptions) arising from, or related to the use of, or the inability to use, the Services or Sites, and any and all equipment or devices received by you as part of your use of in the Services, even if Coriander Lime Kitchen or its agents or representatives know, or have been advised of, the possibility of such damages arising;
- to any other person or entity for any damages whatsoever.
Additionally, Coriander Lime Kitchen disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, associated with the acts or omissions of other Users, or unauthorized users (e.g., “hackers”), of the Services, except where such liability is a consequence of Coriander Lime Kitchen’s gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
Under no circumstances shall Coriander Lime Kitchen be liable to you, or any other party, for any amount in excess of the amounts paid by you (or by a third party on your behalf, and then only to the extent that any such amount is directly attributable to you) to us for access to the Services and/or Sites.
These limitations or exclusions may not apply in certain jurisdictions. Any other rights may vary by jurisdiction.
You may cancel your booking at any time by emailing us at Coriander Lime Kitchen and receive a full refund if notified within 48 hours of the event. If cancellation is made within 24 hours of the booking, there will be a 50% cancellation charge. In such circumstances, Coriander Lime Kitchen shall not be required to provide you with a refund or any other compensation.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Coriander Lime Kitchen arising from or related to your use of our Services or Sites must be filed within one (1) year of such claim or cause of action arising or it be forever barred.
If you have a dispute with one or more of our Users, you hereby release Coriander Lime Kitchen from all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising from, or in any way connected with, such disputes.
Links to Third-party Websites
Whilst our Services and Sites may contain links to third-party websites, social media platforms, or other resources, such links do not form part of our Services or Sites. These links are provided only as a convenience to you and Coriander Lime Kitchen are not responsible for the content, products, or services such links may refer to. Coriander Lime Kitchen does not endorse or control any information provided by any third party and assumes no responsibility for any materials which may be accessed through such links. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources. It is further your responsibility to review applicable agreements and policies when visiting any third-party websites, including policies associated with the use, collection and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Internet Service Provider Charges and Other Charges
Coriander Lime Kitchen assumes no responsibility or liability for any mobile, cable, or other internet service provider (ISP) charges, including, but not limited to, data charges, long-distance charges, per-minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by you while accessing the Services or the Sites. ISP and related disputes are strictly between you and your service provider.
In the course of your usage of Coriander Lime Kitchen Services, you may receive text messages in connection with such use. Standard text messaging and data usage rates may apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you for the texts you receive, and Coriander Lime Kitchen assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges.
Our Communication with You
If you are dissatisfied with the service you’ve received from Coriander Lime Kitchen, we’d like to hear about it. We have a dedicated process for addressing your concerns, resolving any outstanding issues, and to enable us to continually improve.
Please use our resolution process for matters relating to:
- our services, whether in person, via email, by phone, or on our website
- our website generally
- an enquiry you’ve made
- a product or service you have purchased from us
- how we have carried out a process, including those on our website or in the Standards and Accreditation Act 2015
- a situation where you feel we didn’t communicate with you clearly
- a situation where you believe you weren’t treated with courtesy or respect.
How to complain
Please write to us either via email or letter: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Complaints Officer, Katherine Froggatt or Coriander Lime Kitchen Limited and 93 Hindmarsh Drive Rangatira Park Taupo 3330.
- your name and email address
- your company name, if applicable
- account details, if applicable
Timeframes for resolving complaints
We aim to:
- acknowledge receipt of a complaint within 2 working days
- respond to complaints within 15 working days
If you have more than one complaint, or your complaint is about more than one issue, we may need more time. If this happens, we’ll let you know.
When we assess complaints, we aim to:
- keep an open mind and take a fresh look at the issues raised
- acknowledge any mistakes and put them right if we can
- have our response checked for quality, completeness, and accuracy
- be fair
- see things from your point of view
- understand the reasons for you having lodged a complaint, and address those reasons
- escalate your complaint to the correct people, as necessary
- keep in mind the context of our scope and role
- operate within legal boundaries and business policies
What we need from you
It makes it easier for us to resolve your complaint if you:
- clearly identify the grounds for your complaint
- provide any extra information we ask for
- act honestly and treat us with courtesy and respect—we will do the same for you
We will use the personal information you give us to correspond with you in relation to your complaint. We will not share your personal information unless it’s necessary (for example, to fully and fairly investigate your complaint). We will not use it for any other purpose, or disclose it, except, in exceptional situations, for reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993 or—in rare instances—if we are required to do so by law (for example, to investigate a criminal offence).
- No Warranties. Information on the Sites and learning platforms is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- No Liability. In no event shall Coriander Lime Kitchen be liable for damages of any kind relating to use of the Sites and learning platforms, including, without limitation, any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, even if Coriander Lime Kitchen has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Accuracy. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on Coriander Lime Kitchen’s Sites, they may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be changed or updated without notice. Coriander Lime Kitchen assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the Sites or in documents referenced by, or linked to, the Sites.
Coriander Lime Kitchen welcomes your feedback, and we encourage your comments and suggestions for improving our Services, Sites and User experience. You can contact us at email@example.com and by submitting your feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license (under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon, and otherwise use, your feedback for any purpose.